Northaw Village

 

Northaw lies in the Parish of Northaw & Cuffley. In 948 Northaw was known as North Haga or Northaga meaning North Enclosure.

In 1750 it became known under its present name, having been North Haugh and North Hall. Northaw currently has a population of 450.

Our Village

'Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

10 Day Weather In Northaw

Coming soon

Coming soon